Get to know Szandra Kövecses
Meet Szandra who is our new Project Manager since August.
1. If you are stranded alone on an island, what will you do?
I will try to find water, shelter and food. And then I would figure out a way to get home to my family.
2. Have you ever been mistaken for someone famous?
No, but I dressed up as Robyn once.
3. What is the worst advice you have ever received?
“Finish all the work before you have fun”.
There will always be more work to do, and I think it is important to take time to relax and enjoy life.
4. How did you end up at Mikrodust?
I was looking for a new professional challenge. I saw the position and found it very intriguing, so I applied.
5. If you could only use one emoji for the rest of your life, what would it be?
😂 For me this emoji represents that it is important to not take life too seriously and to be able to laugh at yourself.
6. What has been the best day of your life so far?
The day I met my husband and the days my kids were born.
7. What is your dream destination?
Madeira is my dream destination, they have amazing food and amazing nature. I have been there before and I plan to go back again.
8. What can you contribute to Mikrodust?
I hope to contribute by bringing some structure to the way we work and by channelling everyone’s enthusiasm in the same direction.